Tuesday, February 21, 2012

First Camping Trip

Well I don't know about you but I spent my holiday weekend doing something I have never done before....I WENT TENT CAMPING!!! 
My husband and I have always talked about camping and our close friends are frequent campers, so when they invited a group of us to join them in Anza Borrego the hubby and I said "Why not?" Well if you know me you know I am more of a hotel, room service kind of girl, but this past weekend I slept in a tent, peed in a hole and went hiking. I had a lot of fun (besides being cold and scared and not sleeping at all the first night because of the howling wind) I must say I would like to go camping again :) We hiked The Slots, visited Borrego Springs visitor center, cooked in the desert, had a run in with a park ranger and spent a nice afternoon in Julian. 
Here are some pictures from our weekend camping, please enjoy!















1 comment:

  1. I haven't been camping in forever!! Looks like a great time was had by all! Is that Elizabeth in the pictures too?

    ReplyDelete