Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hell Week...I mean Recital Week

Well Saturday started hell week (like football, dance has a hell week, its better known as Recital week). Picture Day was a very long, exhausting day (8am to 10pm) filled with tears of laughter, anger, and frustrations. It was the first year we crammed ALL classes on one day :( Yesterday, Monday, was the first day of run-through; half the babies and 13 and up! Surprisingly it ran smoothly with little to no problems. Today is the other half of the babies, 6-8 and 9-12 (yikes)! 
I always look forward to recital time, but then I remember- I don't get a lot of sleep, I yell a lot, and I have to deal with all the backstage drama!!! But I really wouldn't change a thing! 
To make things even more complicated, my three chapter thesis is due Saturday!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment